George F. O'Brien was brought on board as a Labor Relations Consultant to assist
local PBA's with their collective bargaining programs, as well as with grievance
George F. O'Brien has completely revised a data bank of collective bargaining
agreements to be more user friendly to the locals that request data. Demographical
information is available to locals. The information charts comparison listing each
municipality in a given county and comparing its populations, geographic size, crime
rate, tax rate, contract, and etc.
Each year George conducts The Collective Bargaining Seminar.
- Grievance Arbitration Research
- Collective Bargaining Programs
- Archives of all Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Demographic Info.
- Informative Seminar
Appointments and inquiries can be made by calling the following telephone numbers:
- State Office: (732)636-8860
- Woodbridge State Office (Fax): 732-636-3111